Snupps is a visual organizing tool and a social network with wide consumer adoption since commercially releasing in early 2015. Snupps provides an easy and engaging way for people to organize and connect around the stuff they own and love. The Snupps Android App was selected by Google editors as a top-5 UK Android App 2015, and the iOS app was featured by Apple on the “New Apps we Love” section in late 2017.
Are you passionate about communicating ideas and products to potential users in creative and visually compelling ways? As a marketing designer, you’ll work with management and the marketing team on advertising, promotion, corporate communication, and other swag items for Snupps. Depending on future requirements you may be involved in the full end to end product development process. Build designs based on our product pattern library to ensure our brand and experience is consistent across products. You will also may work with other Designers to build new features where necessary.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and beautifully branded advertising and marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print, that you’re proud to share with us. Include it as a link in your application.
- You are comfortable with conceptualising and assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing campaigns from initial market research to implementation.
- You have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- You collaborate closely with product managers, teammates, and other designers to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in a team.
- Advanced use of Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), intermediate use of After effects, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.
We are passionate entrepreneurs who are driven to create a highly impactful and relevant consumer product with massive potential scale. We work in a collaborative environment that lays emphasis on designing and implementing the best possible user experience. This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage company with an innovative product and business model, that is now scaling in user adoption.